AP SNAP-TIGHT COPING
- • ANSI SPRI ES1 Tested Coping System
- • Designed to seal top of parapet wall with no exposed fasteners. No wood nailer required.
- • Available in .050”, 063”, .080”, .125” Aluminum, 22 gauge, & 24 gauge steel
- • Fully welded, curved and arched sections available.
- • Available in full range of standard colors as well as custom colors
- • 20 year finish warranty available if needed.
The coping shall be AP Snap- Tight Coping System as manufactured by Architectural Products Company. The coping shall be .050" (1 .27mm), .063" (1 .6mm), .080" (2mm), or .125" (3.l7mm) smooth* 3003-H14 alloy aluminum in 10'O" (305cm) lengths with 8" (20.3cm) wide concealed joint covers and 12" (30.5cm) wide 20 8-guage galvanized anchor plates 5'0" (152.5cm) o.c. Coping shall be supplied with butyl strips to form an internal gutter system. All exposed aluminum shall have a________** finish. All corners to be fully welded.
* Stucco embossed aluminum also available upon request.
** Finished available include mill, clear anodized, duranodic, baked enamel, flurodize, or a standard or non-standard Kynar 500 (fluorocarbon) color.